I have had some great success lately with improving my overall health and wellness. I have been able to significantly reduce my fatigue, aches and pains, and headaches by making some life-style changes.
Here are some things I have been trying:
- I work out at a local Plant Fitness 3-4 times per week
- I take GNC’s whey protein mix after every workout and occasionally as a meal replacement
- I take vitamin D3 (5000 IU) once daily and Omega 3 fish oil with every meal
- I take a multivitamin for men, I really like the multivitamin pack from GNC
- I have also been drinking “Bulletproof (ish)” coffee, where I blend between 2tbs and 6tbs of Kerrygold butter (available at Costco) into my coffee (I use the Magic Bullet blender for this)
All of these things combined seem to have a very positive effect on me.